We’ve seen comments about guest friendly hotels in Bangkok on different posts around the internet. So, we thought it would be a good idea to gather all of the information here. Listed below are the hotel names mentioned and recommended by a number of people online:
- Citadines on Sukhumvit Soi 8 and Soi 11. The Soi 8 location is a lilttle cheaper.
- Royal Asia Lodge on Sukhumvit Soi 8
- Ibis Hotel Nana on Sukhumvit Soi 4
- FuramaXclusive Asoke is right across from Soi Cowboy. This hotel is used by a lot of guys.
- Grand President Serviced Apartments on Soi 11 is also popular with many guys.
- Majestic Suites right on Sukhumvit Road also comes up in a lot of conversations about hotels.
- Dream Hotel is a nice boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19.
- Omni Tower on Sukhumvit Soi 4 is used by some guys in Bangkok.
- Dawin Hotel is also located on Soi 4. It gets little coverage, but it popular with male tourists in Bangkok.
- The JW Marriott is a great guest friendly luxury hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 2.
- The Landmark Hotel Bangkok is another luxury hotel. It is conveniently located right on Sukhumvit Road.
This list is certainly not exclusive. But it is a nice summary of some of the most popular hotels for male visitors to Bangkok. It is based on the experience of people who actually spend time here. And that’s hard to beat!
Which hotels are we missing?
Do you have anything to say about this list of girl friendly hotels in Bangkok? Or any hotel suggestions to add? Go ahead and post them in the comment section below. This post is here for you. I will try and cover all the hotels in this list in priority, as time and information allows.
You can find a lot more info about Bangkok’s guest friendly hotels here.