I’ve seen comments about hotels on different posts and thought it could be a good idea to gather all of the information here. Listed below are the hotel names mentioned and recommended by some people online:
– Citadines on Sukhumvit Soi 8 and Soi 11. The Soi 8 is a bit cheaper.
– Royal Asia Lodge on Soi 8. Some people like it, some people don’t.
– Ibis Hotel Nana on Soi 4 is a popular place.
– Furama Xclusive Asoke is right across from Soi Cowboy on Asoke is used by a lot of guys.
– Grand President Service Apartments on Soi 11 is also frequented by guys in Bangkok.
– Majestic Suites come up in conversation but little information has been given.
– Omni Tower on Soi 4 is used by some guys.
– Dawin Hotel on Soi 4 gets little coverage but some guys also stay there when they are in Bangkok.
– JW Marriott is a luxury hotel on Soi 2.
– Landmark Hotel Bangkok is a luxury hotel directly on Sukhumvit Road.
– Dream Hotel is a nice boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19.
Any comments? Any hotel suggestions? Go ahead and post them in the comment sections. This post is here for you. I will try and cover all the hotels in this list in priority.
You can find a lot more info about Bangkok’s guest friendly hotels here.